The Eastern European University Association was founded in 2010 by Russian and Ukrainian State Universities as non-profit organization. EEUA main goal is to develop international education at Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian universities. Every year EEUA attend all main conferences, global meetings, workshops and fairs around the World to promote associate universities of Eastern European countries.
EEUA main functions:
- to promote associate universities by:
-attending main international education expos abroad;
-organizing own educational exhibition/seminars abroad;
- to organize The International Universities Networking Conference which helps associate universities to set up cooperation with foreign universities;
- to set up cooperation between foreign and associate universities;
- to organize seminars on International students recruitment for associate universities.
- to recruit and coordinate agencies which promote education is associate universities;
EEUA Universities are very well established and have centuries-long history of education. All universities provide quality education according to European standards since States are members of Bologna Process. For foreign students more than 500 degree courses available in Russian and English language. Universities have following degree system:
- Bachelor (4 years)
- Master (1-2 years)
- PhD (3 years)
- Doctoral candidacy
Foreign universities and organization are welcome to cooperate with EEUA universities. Association provide easy and effective approach to majority of Russian, Ukrainian and other Eastern European universities. Foreign univeersities and organizaion can consider coopertion with Russian and Ukranian universiies in following directions:
- Academic exchange of students between universities (free or partly paid tuition fee) for university development and promotion;
- Tutors exchange. Teaching a specific course to students at their university instead of bringing groups of students to the foreign tutor’s university (full or partly paid);
- Creating joint educational programs. Providing interactive courses;
- Joint grant applications. Exchange of educational products.
Both the Russian and the Ukrainian Governments support universities hence tuition fee are relatively low. At the same time universities give high quality of Higher education because educational system in Russia and Ukraine was strongly developed at the time of Soviet Union and keeping develop by new rules of modern life.
Main office located in Moscow.
Branch offices and representatives:
- Beijing, China
- Delhi, India
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Kampala, Uganda
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Kharkiv, Ukraine