Master's of Business Administration
Language of study: English medium
Form of study: full study
Duration: 1 year
Admission criteria: any Bachelor's degree from a recognized University.
Period of application: July,15th to September, 15th.
The beginning of studies – October,15th.
“Administrative Management” specialization “Business administration in agrarian industrial complex”, international version “Business administration in agriculture” was started at Poltava State Agrarian Academy in 2002 in collaboration with the University of Applied Sciences of Wienstefan (Germany).
Basic professional skills of Master's in Administration:
- process coordination of development and innovation project realization;
- grounding prognosis of social and economic development in enterprise, organization;
- innovation process management;
- forming personnel policy and corporate culture in organization;
- process coordination of functioning information communicative system of organization;
- calculating economic and social development indicators in enterprises;
- priority resolution of economic development in enterprises, organizations;
- monitoring strategy realization of organization development;
- preparing of analytical review of economical activity.
Upon completion of Master's programme graduates will be awarded a standard state diploma and a certificate which satisfies international standard and is validated by the University of Applied Sciences of Wienstefan.
Principles o Master’s training:
- repeal of strict regulation of training forms and methods during an academic year;
- introduction of active training forms (problem lectures, business games, industrial situations, cases);
- introduction of new forms of check-up (module, rating and test check-up);
- differentiation of final forms of check-up (examinations, problem situations, qualification tasks);
- increasing students' individual work through their independent learning of different subjects and solving certain industrial situations;
- involving students into research work and their reporting at different conferences;
- wide using computer technologies in simulation and solving industrial problems in the field of management;
- involving highly qualified experienced practitioner into training process.
Master's training provides participants with modern knowledge in business administration which enables them to perform designing, organizing, managerial and administrative functions effectively.
To get Master's degree in administration students have to study the following subjects:
- SOCIAL AND ECOLOGICAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT;
- INFORMATION CONNECTION MANAGEMENT;
- JOB MANAGEMENT;
- MANPOWER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT;
- ORGANIZATION THEORY;
- ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT;
- EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT MANAGER;
- ADMINISTRATION TECHNIQUE;
- LEGAL FOUNDATIONS OF ADMINISTRATION ACTIVITY.
Training is completed with defending of Master's degree final paper and thereupon awarding qualification “Manager in Administration”.
Specialists in Administrative management work as:
Executives of state institutions and departments, advisers, consultants, business administration managers, project managers etc.
The Administrative management
The managerial activity inside the personnel of an enterprise, office or organization, which is directed to fulfill the external tasks and to create the best conditions for the work of the stuff.
The Master's training program includes learning two foreign languages. During the training our students have an opportunity to do practical work as a trainee at enterprises in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark. On passing the first theoretical semester the students speaking German fluently have a chance to continue studying at the similar training program at the University of Applied Sciences of Wienstefan, at the department in Triesdorf (Germany).
Tuition fee: USD 2500 (whole course).
Accommodation fee: USD 400 (whole course, 1 year).