5 April 2016
Full scholarship for Master degree courses
at universities in St Petersburg, Russia
FREE Tuition & Hostel
The scholarship covers tuition fee for 2 years, accommodation in our student dormitory (basic, double or triple accommodation).
University: number of universities in St Petersburg
Language of instruction: English
Scholarship covers: Tuition & Accommodation for 2 years Master degree course
- Bachelors degree
- min gpa 4.0 Russian system, B+ or more than 70 %
- passport should be valid for more than 2 years
Master degree courses taught in English (available for scholarship):
- Civil Engineering
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building
- Energy Technology DD
- Power Plant Engineering DD
- Electrical Power Engineering DD
- Innovative Technologies in Metallurgy
- Intelligent Systems DD
- Communication Design
- Mechanics and Mathematical modeling
- Continuum Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications
- Materials and Structures for Extreme and Special Conditions DD
- NATURAL SCIENCES
- Mesoscopics and Advanced Materials
- Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems
- Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
- Photonics and Nanoelectronics
- ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT, HUMANITIES
- International Business Development DD
- Business Development and Innovation In International Context
- International Marketing Management DD
- Innovative Entrepreneurship DD
- Region Studies: Russian Federation
- Technologies for Business Engineering DD
On the first stage we`d like to receive just copy of passport, copy of diploma (or provisional certificate) with transcript of records for pre-assessment of applicants. Documents could be in English. This will give us opportunity to understand if the background of the student is applicable for the course they`re applying.
Deadline – April 20
Duration of preassessment: 1 week
2. Skype interview in English with program coordinator
Will be scheduled between the dates April 20 – May 06. List of topics would be sent for preparation in advance.
3. Application documents:
- · Application form
- · Copy of passport
- · Bachelor Diploma (or Provisional certificate) with transcript of records
- · Gpa should be min 4.0 (Russian system)
- · Medical certificate that he`s healthy
- · HIV certificate
All documents should be translated into Russian and notarially certified.
Bachelor`s Diploma should be legalized (validated) by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
We need to receive all application documents for scholarships latest May 30. We`ll check all the documents (it`ll take up to 2 weeks) and make selection. Then we approve the list of students who`s eligible for scholarship.
Last approval should be done by the Ministry. They should do it until July 15. But our experience shows that all students approved by University will get scholarships.
Applications must be submitted via agency account before April 19th.
Application can be send by Registered agencies only. To register your agency please click here
For more infomation please contact email@example.com
Seize your chance to study in Russia for free!