18 July 2017
Study in Russia and Ukraine in English!
Hotel Africana, Kampala, Uganda
Saturday 29th July 2017, 10am-6pm
Dear prospective students and parents,
Eastern European University Association invites you to learn about high-quality yet affordable education at Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian State Universities during a free seminar in Kampala!
It is compusory to register online in order to attend the seminar for free. Please use registration link below.
Why study in Russia and Ukraine:
- Tuition fee from US$1100 per year, because Russian Government subsidize State Universities
- Hostel from US$200 a year. Enjoy low living expenses at modern European cities.
- High quality because of European Educational System. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are all part to the European Higher Education Area. Graduates get European Diplomas
- World recognition and real international experience
- Possibility to study in English
- Eastern European University Association (EEUA)
- Moscow Power Engineering University
- Belgorod State Technological University
- Southwest State University
- Crimean Federal University
- Kirov State Medical Academy
Mr. Ruslan, EEUA Regional Director
+256 750 941 439 or +256 741 796 253, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday 29th July 2017
Time: from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Place: Hotel Africana, Kampala