20 July 2017
Free seminar "Study in Russia and Ukraine in English!"
Harlequin Suites Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
located along Ngong Road , Off Josepth Kangethe Rd (Behind Ligi Ndogo)
Thursday 27th July 2017, 5pm-8pm
Dear prospective students and parents,
Eastern European University Association invites you to learn about high-quality yet affordable education at Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian State Universities during a free seminar in Nairobi!
It is compusory to register online in order to attend the seminar for free. Please use registration link below.
Why study in Russia and Ukraine:
- Tuition fee from US$1100 per year, because Russian Government subsidize State Universities
- Hostel from US$200 a year. Enjoy low living expenses at modern European cities.
- High quality because of European Educational System. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are all part to the European Higher Education Area. Graduates get European Diplomas
- World recognition and real international experience
- Possibility to study in English
- Eastern European University Association (EEUA)
- Moscow Power Engineering University
- Belgorod State Technological University
- Southwest State University
- Crimean Federal University
- Kirov State Medical Academy
Ms. Elena Danilova, Director
Phone +254 711 827970
Date: Thursday 27th July 2017
Time: from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Place: Harlequin Suites Hotel, located along Ngong Road , Off Josepth Kangethe Rd (Behind Ligi Ndogo)