5 November 2020
Special Admission procedure for Indian
students going to study in Ukraine
The Ukrainian Government pronounced a new special condition for agencies and students from India. The reason is to protect Ukrainian universities and students from fake companies and rogues cheating people in India.
Ukrainian Universities and EEUA has to provide the Special Admission procedure for Indian students going to study in Ukraine.
1) Students’ age - 18-25 y.o.
3) Final school certificate and transcript with good results (average 70% or A, B,C grades)
4) The EEUA agreement signed by a student
5) Short Video confirmation from a student that agrees with the university, course, all the fees, and EEUA services according to the agreement.
6) The Admission fee of USD 700 and the Tuition fee deposit of USD 500 has to be paid before a student receives the original invitation. The fees are refundable in case of visa denial.
For more information please contact us:
Ms Oksana: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsUp +38 096 501 13 16