26 July 2013
Free Invitation to the International Aviation and Space Salon "MAKS 2013" in Moscow
All international students admitted to Aviation courses at Russian and Ukrainian Universities in 2013 are invited by EEUA to attend Moscow Aviation and Space salon for free. Transportation (from Moscow) and meals are also provided. Agencies recruited students to Aviation universities invited as well (air tickets to Moscow on your expenses). Students who will study Aviation in Ukraine has to obtain Russian visa in order to visit Airshow in Moscow (Russia). Invitation will be provided by EEUA for free (courier charges on students side). Students who will study Aviation in Russia do not need additional visa except main visa for study.
Airshow will take place in Moscow August 30th - September 1st. Website of airshow http://www.aviasalon.com/en/ This time is perfect for students who will start course in September.
To attend airshow students has to arrive August 30 or August 31 to Moscow and inform EEUA about arrival date 5 days in advance.
Available aviation universities in Russia and Ukraine:
- National Research University "Moscow Aviation Institute"
- National Aviation University
- National Aerospace University
Aviation degree courses in English
- Aircraft and rocket building/engineering from USD 3500 a year
- Aircraft Engines and Power Plants from USD 3500 a year
- Aircraft maintenance from USD 3500 a year
- Aero navigation from USD 5500 a year
- Avionics from USD 3500 a year
- Automatization and Computer-Integrated Technology from USD 4500 a year